Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Saturday, June 03, 2006
Yesterday was a fun day (: morning's geog lecture was a pain in the butt, but was redeemed cos i got to see the hocks, even if it was just for a while. FANG DON'T GO :( Yeah, i miss you guys tonnes. ROARR. After that spent some quality time with my sister and food, not forgetting Jodee, Henna Hannah, Darren and Jiayi. Seen so much of them this week. Haha, but it's nice (: and and, I miss town a lot! Sucks being so far away from town. double ROARRR. After that came home and saw MICHY! Wow i miss her a lot. I just realised i miss many many things. Ohwells. Okay then went back out again for ACS Idol, which was, actually, quite very good (: Darren Jodee Jiayi Jojo Sonia and I left before it ended tho cos we were getting tummy growlings so we headed off to HollandV Xiao Long Bao (((((((((: Had the best meal with the most entertaining company i must say. I went home a happy and full girl, in both senses of the word. (:
I've starting reading the $46 econs textbook and it's actually very interesting. Kinda exciting that i'm attempting to turn back into a geek (: Well, sorta.
I don't know if i'm enough for you
and it scares me
but i'm too stubborn to ask
for affirmation,
so i'll
scream into my pillow when the nights grow cold
and hide under the comforting darkness of my
blanket.
Maybe tomorrow will be better.
-outs.
ex-oh, ex-oh
4:59 PM